For students who wish to gain a City & Guilds qualification and either work or set up their own business and groom on a professional/commercial basis, this is the most suitable course. This course consists of practical and theory training including learning to style a variety of breeds. A practical assessment and theory exam are undertaken at the end of this course. Upon successful completion students will be awarded the 'City & Guilds Level 2' certificate. The Level 2 certificate is a compulsory requirement for anyone who wishes to study further with City & Guilds.
1. Preparing dogs for styling
2. Bathing and cleaning dogs
3. Cleaning and maintaining equipment
4. Restraining animals
5. Drying Dogs
6. Styling of a wide variety of breeds
7. Moving animals between locations