This course is designed for those who are looking to pursue a career as a professional dog groomer.
The course will cover:-
- The correct handling of dogs
- Recognition of health problems and basic first aid
- Brushing, de-matting and bathing
- In-depth clipping, scissoring and hand stripping
- Ear cleaning and nail clipping
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Health and Safety in the Salon
- Customer relation
In addition to the above, the course will also cover the various aspects of setting up a business.
This course is suitable for those who do not wish to undertake formal exams.